Members, Guests, Reciprocals, and Public golfers are subject to The Skenandoa Club policies listed below:
- Public: Restricted on to Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Weekends after 1pm. Subject to availability. Public Rates can be found when booking below or by calling 315-853-6612.
- Members: Tee Times may be made up to 7 days in advance for members.
- Cancellation Policy: Tee Times should be cancelled within 48 hours if not due to adverse weather. If the party responsible for booking the tee time does not follow the guidelines, on the second no show they lose access for 60 days.
- Men’s and Junior’s shirts must have collars. Mock turtle neck collared shirts are permissible with a minimum 1” collar height. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Men’s and Junior’s shorts must be no shorter than Bermuda length (just above the knee). Blue jeans, short shorts, gym attire, cargo shorts/pants, cutoffs and swimwear are not allowed on the golf course. Hats/caps must be worn with the brim facing forward.
- Women may wear slacks, cropped pants, skirts, culottes or shorts. Skirts and shorts must be longer than mid-thigh. Shirts/blouses must have either a collar or sleeves. Shirts/blouses need not be tucked in if they have a straight, finished bottom and are not longer than the hip bone. Jogging shorts, gym attire (yoga attire), halter tops, tank tops, swimwear, bare midriffs, cut- offs, jeans or denim in any style or color are not permitted. Metal spikes are prohibited on the golf course.
- The Golf Professional Staff have authority to monitor and enforce this dress code policy at all times.