The Golf Course is currently closed . Tee Times will become available beginning in April 2023.
Members, Guests, Reciprocals, and Public golfers are subject to The Skenandoa Club policies listed below:
- Public: Restricted on to Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Weekends after 1pm. Subject to availability. Tee Times may be made up to 3 days in advance. Rates can be found when booking below or by calling 315-853-6612.
- Members: Tee Times may be made up to 7 days in advance. Members are allowed to book up to 2 tee times in a 24 hour period.
- Cancellation Policy: Tee Times should be cancelled within 24 hours if not due to adverse weather. If the party responsible for booking the tee time does not follow the guidelines, on the second no show they lose access for 30 days.
- Men’s and Junior’s shirts must have collars. Blue jeans, short shorts, gym attire, cargo shorts/pants, cutoffs and swimwear are not allowed on the golf course.
- Women may wear slacks, cropped pants, skirts, culottes or shorts. Shirts/blouses must have either a collar or sleeves. Yoga pants are acceptable.
- Metal spikes are prohibited on the golf course.
- The Golf Professional Staff have authority to monitor and enforce this dress code policy at all times.